Customers can pay cash for a one-way fare when boarding the bus. Fare boxes will accept coins, bills, and bus passes.
- Regular one-way fare: $1.50
- One-way half-fare for pre-approved eligible passengers: $0.75
- 18 and under*: FREE
- Exact change is required.
- Drivers cannot make change and do not have access to fare box.
- Half-fare passengers must show proof of eligibility when boarding. (more info)
- If you will be making a connection/transfer to another route, please ask your driver for a connection/transfer slip when boarding.
*Riders 18 and under always ride free, and please be prepared to show a student ID if over 5 years of age, or pick up a free ID at customer service.